Larry and I will be out on the fall tour soon. We hope to see lots of you in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore, Dallas and Phoenix. Due to my mom’s failing health we had to cancel some of the cities but they will be rescheduled in the Spring.
If youâ€™ve made a decision that 2008 will be your â€œyear to shineâ€, then you donâ€™t want to miss the opportunity to attend one of the upcoming trainings to be held across the US! Direct Selling industry expert, Karen Phelps will show you how to kick your business intoÂ â€œhigh gearâ€! Learn how to â€œdream bigâ€ and reach your dreams!Â If youâ€™ve been â€œsettling for mediocrityâ€ in the past, you wonâ€™t be when the day is done! Itâ€™s time for you to make a statement; â€œYes, I can live the life of my dreams!â€Â We challenge you to come prepared with a â€œBig Dreamâ€ in your heart! Youâ€™ll learn how to use your Direct Selling business as the vehicle to make your dreams come true!
All of these Seminars will be 3 1/2 hours long (including break). This fast paced seminar will cover goal setting, booking parties, Hostess Coaching and Sponsoring at your parties. Come prepared to have fun while you learn some of the simple techniques Karen used to propel her to success in her 25 year Direct Selling Career. The space is limited at all of these events so please register early.
TOP 10 Reasons to Attend a Karen Phelps “It’s a Party Out There” Seminar
10. You are “stuck in a rut” and can’t get out!
9. Your booking calendar sucks and is filled with “make believe Hostesses” so it will look like you are busy!
8 You are boring your guests to death at your parties!
7. You don’t want to “be pushy” by asking for bookings!
6. You’ve asked gazoodles of people to join your company and everyone has said “NO”!
5. You are wandering around with no direction in your business!
4. You are a leader who needs help inspiring the team! (Make sure you bring them with you!)
3. Because Karen spent over twenty successful years in the Direct Selling trenches and “has lived to tell about it”! It’s time to learn from someone who has “walked the talk”!
2. Because she’ll give you a “spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down”!
The number 1 Reason to attend a Karen Phelps “It’s a Party Out There” Seminar is BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT and OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO SUCCEED!
You will learn:
- Why it is important to set goals for your business immediately, how to set your goals and how to begin your action plan
- How to control your calendar and work the days and times that fit best into your schedule
- Steps you can’t afford to skip over at any party!
- Easy to use phrases to encourage your customers to book a party
- How to encourage you Hostess to have a great party! Great parties mean more Hostess credit for her and more commission for you!
- How to continually ask questions at your presentation that will produce positive results.
- Simple ways to look for recruits at every party, without turning everyone off!
- Plus much moreÂ Â
We have compiled our list and now you can reserve the date on your calendar for the Karen Phelps Direct Selling Seminar nearest to you. There is limited seating for all seminars and due the the tremendous response we had on our survey they will definitely sell out so register early.
Early Bird Registration for all events is $47.Â Early Bird Cutoff for each seminar is 3 weeks prior to the event.
To Register a Group of 15 or more people for an Early Bird discounted rate of $37 per person (on one credit card)
Call our office for a Group Registration Form (248) 625-4897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlanta – Saturday, October 20′th at 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Renaissance Waverly Hotel, 2450 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 953-4500. Overnight rooms available for Friday for $139, ask for Phelps Positive Performance rate.
Philadelphia – Monday, October 22′nd at 6:00Â – 9:30 p.m.
Ramada Inn, Philadelphia Airport
(610) 521-9600 Overnight rooms $94, ask for Phelps Positive Performance rate
Boston – Tuesday, October 23′rd at 6:00Â – 9:30 p.m.
Marriott Boston Quincy, 1000 Marriott Dr., Quincy, MA, 02169
Baltimore – Wednesday, October 24′th at 6:00Â – 9:30 p.m.
Four Points Sheraton, BWI Airport 7032 Elm Rd. Baltimore MD 21240
Dallas – Saturday, October 27′th at 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Embassy Suites, Market Center, 2727 N. Stemmons Fwy Dallas, TX 75207
Phoenix – Monday, November 12′th at 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
Orange Tree Golf Resort, 10601 N. 56′th St., Scottsdale, AZ 85254
We willÂ be coming to the West Coast in 2008 make sure you email us to tell us where you want us what city you want us to come to!
Karen will be holding 6-10 Seminars around the U.S. this fall. She wants to come where she’s wanted the most! So, please share this link with the people in your group and convince us to come to your city or state!
Also, by taking part in this survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win a prize from Karen Phelps! Click here to take survey.